As a result of Hurricane Irma’s massive devastation in Puerto Rico, Delivering Good and Bethenny Frankel’s B Strong program came together to raise and distribute hundreds of thousands of dollars for victims of natural disasters across the United States and Puerto, Mexico and the Caribbean islands. Communities have been upended by these catastrophic events, and children and families have found a helping hand and the opportunity for a new start through the aid provided by the B Strong program.
The Delivering Good B Strong initiative provided the following assistance to those in need:
- 5,784 gift cards given to disaster victims
- $47,500 worth of supplies distributed to recovering communities
- At least 7,034 families and individuals reached
- 75 containers of emergency supplies sent to Puerto Rico with B Strong funding
- 8 disaster-struck regions across the world given aid and relief
- 9 community partners (…and counting!) engaged in distributing goods and gift cards to people on the ground
Where Are We Now
It is mid-2018, and disaster season is upon us. Volcanoes are actively spewing ash into the sky in Guatemala, and the looming hurricane warnings are just around the bend. As we continue to raise funds for the B Strong initiative, we are expanding efforts to support those children and families affected, and adding new partner agencies in disaster-impacted regions worldwide.
The team at Delivering Good wishes to extend our sincere gratitude to Bethenny Frankel and B Strong for collaborating with us on this important and impactful program. By working together, we have made a real differences in repairing lives and communities.
Please donate below and we will continue to work with our partners and other companies to provide gift cards, bank cards and critical supplies to help stabilize the lives of those affected by natural disaster.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].