Delivering Good is a key lifeline to local organizations and community members who might not otherwise have access to product donations from major retailers and brands.
By partnering with Delivering Good, you can help children, families and individuals in need build self-esteem, dignity, and hope while enhancing your brand equity and corporate social responsibility efforts.
“American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is committed to building a better world. Through successful cause marketing campaigns with organizations like Delivering Good, our goal is to create meaningful partnerships that are important to our customers and their communities. Since 2018, the American Eagle and Aerie brands have joined forces to support Delivering Good through the donation warm winter accessories, product collections and customer donations. We are so incredibly proud that our brand campaigns with Delivering Good have helped to make a difference in the lives of disadvantaged and homeless youth across the country.”
—MARCIE EBERHART, SENIOR DIRECTOR, AEO FOUNDATION & CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
• Financial support for Delivering Good’s life-saving work
• Cause marketing campaigns to increase consumer engagement and enhance corporate branding
• Employee matching programs to help amplify your company's contribution
• Sponsorship of marquee events like Delivering Good’s Annual Gala and Women of Inspiration Luncheon
Company promotes flat donation to consumers (not tied to consumer purchase or action).
PORTION OF SALES
Company donates portion of proceeds from sales made during promotional period or from curated collection.
Company provides incentive to drive consumer donations with promise to match total donations made during a promotional period.
POINT OF SALE
Company collects cash donations at check-out from customers both in-store and online.
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
Company donates product to Delivering Good for each product sold.
Company provides coupon code after consumer donates to Delivering Good.
DONATION WITH CONSUMER ACTION
Company donates to Delivering Good when the consumer takes a specific action (e.g., shares a designated social media post).
Consumer determines where company’s donation is allocated from set list of community partners.
• Dedicated relationship management from the Delivering Good team
• Continuous program updates to stay up-to-date on our work
• Impact metrics to measure corporate participation
• Social media, email, and website recognition
• Joint events such as speaker series or roundtables
• Employee engagement opportunities
• Potential awards for corporate leadership
• Periodic surveys so Delivering Good can gather feedback about dialogue in real-time