Tailored Brands is partnering with Delivering Good to distribute merchandise to people in need throughout the United States. Delivering Good manages Tailored Brands product donations and distributes product to our network of more than 700 community partners serving those affected by poverty and disaster.
See the Impact of Tailored Brands’ Donations
Merchandise Donation Program
Through Delivering Good, Tailored Brands donates millions of dollars worth of product to nonprofits nationwide that have programs aligned with their initiative to help men striving for self-sufficiency. Nonprofit organizations that receive Tailored Brands merchandise must meet the below criteria:
- An organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code, and/or exempt under Section 501(c)(3), and not a private foundation (other than an operating foundation described in Section 4942(j)(3).
- The goods will be used in compliance with IRC Section 170(e)(3) and Reg. Sections 1.170A-4A(b)(2) and (3).
- The Mission Statement of the recipient nonprofit organization must include providing wardrobing services, career development, and/or job placement to the male population described below:
- Previously incarcerated
- Disaster victims
- Recovering substance abusers
- Former Foster Care youth
- The nonprofit organization must have proof of adequate storage space and security for donated merchandise.
- The clients served by the nonprofit organization must not be required to attend religious services in order to benefit from receiving donated merchandise.
If your organization fits the above criteria and you would like to apply to receive Tailored Brands merchandise, please fill out our agency registration form, our product request form and email us at [email protected] and we will contact you.
Note: Recipient agency is responsible for shipping costs.