Our team is expanding quickly. We’d love your help making a difference. See what positions are available below.
Position: Digital Media & Content Intern
The Digital Media & Content Intern works directly with the Director of Marketing, supporting the organization's content creation, social media channels, digital marketing and metrics analysis, with the goals of:
- Increasing our audience reach, and
- Converting subscribers/readers/followers into financial and product donors.
- Crafting and posting compelling stories to Delivering Good’s website and blog to showcase our impact
- Posting and maintenance of social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin
- Tracking our Google Analytics data to determine the best tactics to increase our audiences and improve our SEO
- Reviewing and adjusting our Google Adwords account to maximize our Adwords grant and expand our reach to new audiences
- Researching topics as needed to support content development about poverty and disaster relief, etc.
- Writing articles and posts as needed
- Working at least 15 hours/week in the office of K.I.D.S./Fashion Delivers; five hours can be worked remotely if needed
- Hiring immediately for the remainder of 2018.
- Proficiency in social media programs including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Experience with Google Adwords preferred
- Ability to write clearly and effectively (writing samples required). (Journalism, English and Marketing/Communications majors preferred)
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Considerate, positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Demonstrated interest in social justice issues
This is a paid internship, requiring 15-20 hours per week.
Employment type: part-time, internship, non-profit organization
Please submit your resume, together with a cover letter and (2) writing samples, describing your interest in the position to [email protected].
Delivering Good is always looking for part-time Interns who can assist our New York office staff with various projects from our organization. We have internship opportunities in Development (Fundraising), Marketing and Social Media, Special Events and other areas. We are looking for bright, creative and hard-working individuals who can reach children and families living in poverty. These are not paid positions, but we are happy to work with your school to arrange for course credit. Please send your resume and cover letter, including your area(s) of interest to [email protected]